RentCorp Property Management was established because there was a need in the industry for a management company that focuses on superior service to owners/investors, vendors, and tenants of residential properties. We save owners time, therefore, saving them money.
Cost-effective fees that pay for themselves with faster leasing and fewer mistakes.
• No upfront costs, we don’t get paid until you get paid.
• Straightforward pricing. Never any hidden fees.
Most properties leased in under 30-60 days.
• Comprehensive, marketing and leasing systems in place.
• A leasing agent will provide all interested parties with available appointment times. Our leasing agents will work very hard to work around the applicant’s schedule. When deemed appropriate, RentCorp will host an open house.
• RentCorp will oversee the preparation, review and signing of legal residential lease agreements and applications. Upon request, additional addendums such as Non-smoking, or pet agreements can be used as well.
• RentCorp oversees the tenant set up of all utilities upon the signing of the lease agreement. This will help minimize owner’s expenses in the future.
• A RentCorp agent will meet with the tenant on the day of move-in, provide them with keys, conduct a move-in inspection of the home and report back any deficiencies. Deficiencies may include any preventative fire and CO detectors that might need to be installed. This move-in checklist will document the state of the home at the time the tenants move in. The same checklist will be compared at the time of move-out.
• Oversee the collection of rent and other payments from the tenants upon due dates and provide rent receipts and lease ledgers when requested
THOROUGHLY SCREENED TENANTS
We have the lowest eviction rate in the area.
• Detailed tenant screening: detailed credit checks, income, employment and rental history.
• Fewer collection/eviction issues.
• Longer tenant retention.
FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND
Less waiting and worrying.
• Tenant rent collection and recording.
• Last months rents are deposited and put into a trust account. RentCorp also calculates the interest that is owed to the tenant.
• All rents are collected via automatic withdrawal or cheques.
• All NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) payments up to $10 are dealt with quickly and efficiently by RentCorp. RentCorp incurs the NSF fee.
• RentCorp tracks all missed/NSF payments. The situation is assessed and appropriate legal paperwork is issued.
• Monthly statements of the income and expense accounts can be accessed 24 hours via the owner’s online portal.
• Professional collections if needed
RentCorp’s expertise and guidance that helps protects you.
• In-house legal counsel.
• Once RentCorp receives notice of a non-payment, the appropriate paperwork will be filed. All paperwork is given to tenants with a due date.
• If payment is still not provided after the due date a RentCorp representative will ask the owner how they would like us to proceed. RentCorp will ask for confirmation from the owner before proceeding with eviction.
• When times such as these arise, it is normal for then owner to have several questions regarding the process and costs that can be incurred. We are here to help and will be happy to advise on difficult or uncollectible accounts. If deemed appropriate, RentCorp can assist with acquiring legal counsel. Likewise, RentCorp can assist in mediating the situation between the tenant and owner.
You can rely on your friendly team of skilled professionals.
• Online owner access to financials, maintenance, and monthly reports.
• Communication with our director of owner operations (Mon – Fri, 10am to 6pm).
MORE COST EFFECTIVE MAINTENANCE
Enjoy 24/7 reliability and a process that saves you money.
• 24/7 maintenance, repair and emergency services
• Routine internal and external property inspections (some charges may apply).
THE LOCAL LEADER THAT KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY
Trust a proven, experienced property management company.
• RentCorp is the trusted property manager for hundreds of homeowners and investors.
• We proudly have over 10 years of property management experience.
• A technology-driven, more efficient process that saves you time and money.